You can purchase them for $15 at halfpasthuman.com. Worth the money, in my opinion. For those of you that don’t or just want the cliff notes summary, here are the highligh points:
- Shifts in wind patterns
- The ocean levels going “down” due the effects of the expanding Earth
- Disclosure of re-engineering of copper (electrics implications)
- Talk around “hyperinflation” for countries linked to the petrodollar
- Many safety nets disappear and those affected (students, pensioners, labor unions) unite
- Deflation. Lots of it.
- Destabilization in many areas. See “deflation” above.
- “Debt delinda est”
- Make note of Italian debt problems
- NATO breakup/break down talk
- Issues with Vatican finance
- Sink holes in Northern Africa
- The Austrailian housing market [finally] declining
- Canadian Dollar as a 2-month lead indicator of the US Dollar
- Pre-Deluge or non-terrestrian mummy discovered
- Buy bitcoin
- Real Estate bubbles in USA markets are popping, beginning with high-end real estate
- Chinese, foreign buyers are no longer buyers and now becoming sellers
- Miami and Florida are vulnerable to repeat a 2008-style downturn
- National lenders are vulnerable and will shut down operations.
- Insurance companies being hurt by negative interest rates and some will close “overnight”
- Gold-buying memes have potential to “take off” in Texas
- The same energy has potential to fuel “Republic of Texas” talk
- Old storylines of government activity will be re-examined (ex. Oklahoma City bombing)
- Regional power outages in 2016
- Random, select shortages of comsumer goods (incl. grocery,) due to the credit freeze delaying/preventing items from shipping or being produced/delivered
- Attemted government “confiscation” of retirement accounts (re-investing funds into things more “safe”)
- Silver price spikes. Big Ones.
- East Coast surprise in September with an energy grid shutdown?
- hyperinflation chatter
- Automobile industries in slowdown, car dealerships to close, the properties to become re-purposed
- TBTF fails (among 20 largest banks, globally)
- crypto currenies take hold for trade, business transactions
- Silver-to-Bitcoin ratio
- Irish undersea mining discovery/project?
- AI software to sniff out areas of concern, ala predicative spider program
- Disclosure of old decades long experiments by military
- “Force Field Technology” breakthrough (levitation technology)
Quote: “Bucky Fuller in that just when the ‘system collapses’, we already have ‘invented that which replaces it.’
I think that reading this webbot report sealed the deal for me as far as accepting that, yes, there will be a downturn and it’ll be a doozer, and it’s going to happened to the degree that I was hoping it wouldn’t. I don’t feel any fear, though. It’
I’ve fought the idea that we need a downturn for new systems to arise, but I’m concluding that we need a downturn for new systems to arise.
That means the debt-based monetary system & everything it funds is going to come apart.
Own some silver. Get a little gold. Have 2 wks of nec’ cash,food & water. Read alternative news. Buy Chinese and foreign goods. And learn how to buy crypto currenies