I wrote this down from an Abraham Hicks and figured that since we’re at full moon tonight, it would be a good time to share. I’ve just started to try this out.
- Get a blank sheet of paper and put it in a window sill or place where the moon will shine on it for two or three nights
- Put a crystal on it for one night
- Put the paper in a folder and date it.
- On the New Moon, pull out the sheet of paper and plant the seed of an intention, for positive results, without knowing how events will manifest to make it so, and place it back into the folder, never to be taken out again.
- Repeat every month using the same folder to hold you papers.
The Arabic words, Ahv’-ruh-kuh=thab’-ruh (not necessarily abbara cadabra,) translates to “I will create as I speak.”