Video topics and Bios below the video.
This is a very insightful discussion, not only on the topic material covered, but you also get a much better understanding of the mechanics that goes into the predictive/interpretive element of the web bot reports.
Clif also shares what’s behind his recent comments regarding Corey Goode / David Wilcock / Giam [It makes sense. -BC]
The discussion on “woo woo” topics alone makes this worth a listen.
As always, do your research, use your discernment, and seek to find your truth.
Topics touched on:
- Round table discussion and general commentary on cryptos
- Natural disasters, real estate and the possible coming of a tear down industry [If you’ve read any James Howard Kunstler, you are already familiar with this concept]
- The potential of silver
- CERN and silver
- The mechanics behind human behavior that create the web bot data sets (deep stuff) plus we get a deeper understanding of Clif’s perspective.
- topic extra: our senses and our bodies are not what we think they are. This and karma are playa bigger role in our collective consciousness than many of us realize.
- Antarctica and the dilution by Corey Goode / David Wilcock / Giam
- – parallel to data sets of Aimee Semple MacPhereson and the Four Square Revival Church in the 1930’s.
- The Grand Canyon and the electric universe [refer to Symbols of An Alien Sky.]
- The Aurora Alien incident, O’Niells gulch, and the suppression of information by officialdom [James Smithson, the founder of the Smithsonian, btw, was a 33rd Degree Mason. Who knew? -BC]
- The passing of the global super power baton
- A warning to North Americans of seismic activity during the August solar eclipse
Regarding the speakers
Clif High has a patent on computer-assisted reading technology which allows reading from computer screens at up to 2000 words per minute. Reaching into other areas of hidden potential within language use by humans, he has been developing a system of software internet agents (like search engines use) and other proprietary processing methods to predict future events. The software project, begun in 1997, captures near-real-time changes in language patterns within internet discussions. Then, employing radical linguistic techniques of his own devising, he develops a model which anticipates future events with some seeming accuracy. The processing has, at its core, a method of assigning emotional values to complex content and time carry-values to predict changes in future behavior based on how people are using language now.
Since June 2001 when the work projected a major ‘tipping point’, that is a ‘life-changing event’ with aspects of ‘military and accident’ that would forever change the way we live to occur inside 90 days, the web bot project has continued to give archetype descriptors of future events such as the anthrax attack in Washington, the crash of American 587, the Columbia disaster, the Northeast Power outage, the Banda Aceh earthquake and most recently the flooding of the Red River. As a continuing project, reports are offered from the extracted archetype information at his web site, http://www.halfpasthuman.com.
You can purchase a copy of Clif High’s monthly webbot report at www.halfpasthuman.com for $15 per copy, or $99 for a previous calendar year of issues. Good stuff.
Bix Weir Bio: Bix Weir has 30 years’ experience in the financial industry with various fortune 500 companies. He is the creator of the “Road to Roota Theory” and his commentary is published at www.RoadtoRoota.com. Bix has dedicated his efforts over the last 15 years to exposing the long term manipulation of the gold and silver markets. He has worked closely with the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee helping to pull the curtain away from the Cabal of International Bankers that has taken control of our free market system.
At RoadtoRoota.com Bix deals with the conspiracy and manipulation side of the gold, silver and financial markets and is not constrained by conventional thinking of how market prices fluctuate. Bix has developed this website to aid in the discovery of the truth behind our massively manipulated markets and to help expose those who threaten our free market system.
Follow him on Youtube. He does three videos a day on various topics. You will be a sheeple no more.