Interesting stuff. It also adds some confirmation bias to the viewpoint I hold that the Q Anon narrative should not be held as gospel (DYOR!)
Take this information as you will. We’ll see how this unfolds.
Be well, Everyone.
For more QAnon posts, click HERE
Thread by @_ImperatorRex_: “1. A thread on how Team Trump is preparing the normies for what is coming : major Swamp Draining. Many look at the kabuki theater in Congress
1. A thread on how Team Trump is preparing the normies for what is coming : major Swamp Draining.
Many look at the kabuki theater in Congress, as the way to evaluate ‘Trump v Swamp’.
They misunderstand the role Trump has assigned to Congress, in this great American scandal.
Devin Nunes: Trump should declassify “100 percent fraudulent” FISA warrant for Carter Page https://washex.am/2KFyPuL
Devin Nunes: Trump should declassify ‘100 percent fraudulent’ FISA warrant for Carter Page
House Intelligence Committee Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said he believes the warrant used to spy on a member of the 2016 Trump campaign was “100 percent fraudulent” and called on President Trump to…
2. The strategy is becoming clearer now.
Consider : Trump KNOWS EVERYTHING.
This isn’t a situation where he is flying blind. The evidence is in, all of it. Has been for a long time.
The issue isn’t WHAT Trump has. It’s HOW to bring the perps to justice. And WHEN.
3. IMO, Trump’s main challenge hasn’t been so much in the evidence gathering, or even in enforcement.
Sessions, Huber (& I suspect other USAs) are quietly going about their business.
The main challenge has been EDUCATING & PREPARING the public, for what is to come.
4. Remember, Trump has ZERO support from Obama & Clinton media slaves, which once dominated the media landscape, but still have power.
In fact, most of the outlets involved were part of the conspiracy. They LIE and actively oppose Trump, 24/7.
5. So HOW to bring justice down on the crooks?
You need popular support. And understanding.
The public need to be aware that terrible crimes occurred in 2015/16. And also softened up, for major law enforcement action to come.
6. That means Trump has to by-pass the Obama/Clinton slave media complex, in a way that makes them redundant.
The WHEN question is decided: the takedown will be calibrated to destroy the Dems, in the mid term elections.
But back to the HOW question.
7. To by-pass the Obama/Clinton slave media, Team Trump have executed a highly organized, disciplined, complex and co-ordinated information campaign.
IMO, they’re using FOUR different channels, to educate, prepare and build a massive network of support, under the radar.
8. Each channel is run by specific individuals /key players, who have specific objectives, as well as different access levels, to the trove of evidence Trump has.
What are the 4 main channels?
9. I think Twitter, FOX, Congress & ‘Q’ are the four main channels to get the word out.
Plus a handful of brilliant, courageous & independent journalists.
Wait – did you read ‘Q’?
10. A quick comment on ‘Q’.
I’ve never bought into the ‘Q is a larp’ theory . Larps give up after a time. They get tired, rejected or bored.
However, I’ve also ALWAYS rejected the theory that ‘Q’ is gospel truth.
And still do.
11. Most of the Q gang assume that every Q ‘breadcrumb’ is 100% true. Many believe it is Trump himself. They’re wrong. That’s naive.
I don’t really care who Q is. Nor do I care if Q is predicting stuff, before it happens.
BECAUSE THAT’S NOT THE POINT.
12. ‘Q’ IS a genuine pro-Trump propaganda/education & awareness campaign.
It is organized, targeted and sophisticated. Also, enduring.
Is the information ‘Q’ posts misinformation, or real?
13. IMO, the ‘Q project’ objective has been to create mass awareness, discussion, engagement & loyalty to the ‘Drain the Swamp’ project.
It’s about creating pro-Trump ‘informed SPECULATION.’
And to DISPERSE it throughout social media, by-passing the MSM.
14. The concept is GENIUS. Beyond brilliant and unique.
It allows Trump supporters to engage with each other anonymously, important in the current atmosphere, where outing yourself as pro-Trump is still a risky thing to do.
But the genius is the use of social media,to do it.
15. 4Chan disseminates info with high velocity.
Q can drop a ‘breadcrumb’, a hint, photo, a coded thread on current Trump events, inviting speculation among ‘anons’.
Within minutes, it’s being viewed and discussed by MILLIONS of people on 4Chan, twitter, YouTube, Minds etc.
16. Inevitably some ‘anons’ become so fascinated, that they dedicate their time to deciphering what the messages mean.
Very intelligently, too. Result?
A massive network of pro-Trump speculation. For very little cost. See the genius in it?
17. The point of Q is to use misinformation, mixed with true nuggets of real intel, to produce mass SPECULATION.
At the same time, to EDUCATE the growing ‘Q’ community about what is actually happening, plus providing pointers to the future.
And to lure new followers.
18. IMO ‘Q’ isn’t one person. It’s a collection of individuals loyal to Trump, from within the IC and WH.
Does Trump know about Q?
YES. Most certainly. He doesn’t have time to administer the program, but he’d be green lighting a lot of it.
19. A twitter buddy asked me who I think is involved.
Trump’s a key part of it, I’m sure. Also IMO Stephen Millar, maybe even General Flynn and Steve Bannon.
BUT we will never know. Nor do we need to. ‘Q’ is just one component of an over-arching comms strategy.
20. What about the other 3 channels? FOX : that’s obvious. The Hannity Posse & Lou Dobbs are the main players.
Hannity has been given enough information to drop the occasional bombshell. And to whip up the base.
He knows the enormity of the scandal. But not all the details.
21. BTW, Hannity’s rabid anti-Sessions content is easy for us to lampoon as BS, but normies totally buy it.
It’s also a very effective way to create distance between Trump & Sessions, important for when Sessions needs to demonstrate his independence.
22. So that’s Twitter, Q, FOX.
What about Congress, the 4th channel?
Well, it seems clear that Trump has entrusted select Congressional figures, with different levels of knowledge, about the criminality in the 2016 election.
23. Grassley, Goodlatte and Nunes are the key players. In turn, they assign specific access and intel to others (eg Jordan, Gaetz).
BUT their role is NOT to drain the swamp.
Those of you who think you’ll ever get satisfaction from Congress, will always be disappointed.
24. There’s a reason for that.
Trump knows full well that Congress can’t be given the evidence he has. It is corrupt and untrustworthy, on both sides.
Evidence given will be leaked and contaminated.
25. Many of the crooks are in Congress. Why give them a heads up of what you have?
It would be madness, to do so.
No, IMO the role of the select individuals in Congress is above all, to expose the crooks & educate the public.
26. Those Grassley/Goodlatte/Nunes letters? They are pointers to the evidence Trump ALREADY HAS.
They’re letters to the public. To you & me. And the normies.
Those kabuki Congressional sessions? Think of them as public education and softening up.
27. Perhaps Nunes will be given the honor of dropping some bombshells, that expose the worst. He’s been magnificent.
Plus, it’s important that this comes from Congress, which needs root & branch reform.
But Trump himself will deliver the hammer blow. By declassification.
28. After that, the floodgates will open.
Now, some of you might say that all this is very ‘unPresidential’.
Well, screw that.
You MUST remember who Trump is dealing with.
29. Real nasty SOBs, who were destroying America, while the population slept.
And who’d be happy to do so again, if given a chance.
Trump WILL stop them, but it requires real cunning and genius strategy. That’s the HOW.
30. People ask ‘Will Trump win?’.
Trump has ALREADY won.
‘Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.’ (Sun Tzu).
31. Smashing ‘Operation Crossfire’ to splinters, breaks the dam wide open.
Trump will then have even bigger targets in his sights after these mid-terms, all the way to 2020.
He’ll take them down, too. You can be certain of that.